Posted 18 July 2017
Writing in UK's Sunday Telegraph about the Paris climate agreement, Christopher Booker exposes the hyprocrisy of most of the signatories: "The only G20 countries left committed to CO2 reductions (by 1.7 billion tons) are now those in the EU, plus Canada and Australia, responsible for just 11.3 per cent of global emissions between them. Most of the remaining 88.7 per cent is emitted by countries which plan to increase them. Is it surprising that President Trump wanted no part in such a grotesque display of international hypocrisy?"
Download pdf file here